Friday, June 12, 2009

Paid Survey Site Offers Instant Payment Via PayPal

Paid survey sites.....My new found hobbie! My name is Melissa Smith. I'm a 30 year old single mom who works 45 hours a week and thankful to say that I've been able to keep my head above water in this tough economy. Paid survey sites gave me the extra money I needed. The one thing I hated about these survey sites was most of them require you earn at least $10, $25, $50 or even $100 before you can cash out. Are you kidding me! Now that's what I call motivation.....NOT!

Then I found my favorite Paid survey site, Paid The Fastest aka PTF. Their cashout minimum is $3. They payout through Pay Pal and the best part is you receive it instantly! When I first joined PTF they paid with in 24 hours, I thought that was fast. They just recently changed it to Instant Payments. I have not found nor have I heard of any other paid survey site that pays instantly. They do have a strict fraud policy. Make sure you read the Rules on their Forum.

Here is the link to their site.....You can thank me later. lol

http://www.paidthefastest.com/members/register.php?ref=msmith5401

SwagBucks

Search & Win